Monday, November 19, 2007

2 years of brother.....


2 years of brother , still cant take joke?.
please dont say like i'm a fucker that always hurt you but dont help you at all leii!
dont tell me , just a few words can end the brothership of us. "WOOO"
btw if i say you hongster doesnt mean that you are really that what!
just fking believe who the fuck are you.
shld know what you are doing.
if i say wrong abt you, just tell me lahs. and prove it to me ! so i wont say and even support you.
you almost cry for this brothership becus of some hurting words?
then you know how i felt that day you and ljs ps me at harbour front, hao xin help you run here and there to find your ez-link cards and where the fuck you are?. full body of sweat for what ?!


if i fucking hurt you, then i apologize in my blog bahs.
sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home